Rainbow Dash / Hello Kitty / Teddy Cake!

07:00

 My baby turned 5 on Thursday, I can't believe it, where did the last 5 years go?! Anyway, she had very specific requirements for the cake (!!), Hello Kitty, Rainbow Dash, a rainbow, spots on the top and teddy's dancing round the sides!


Hello Kitty was actually fairly easy to make, found a fab tutorial on Pinterest.


Rainbow dash looks rough from this angle, looked much better in real life and I used  Fimo (modelling clay) instructions to make her, it took ages!

 
Little e was delighted!



 Now to deal with the fact she starts school on Wednesday :(






Linking to some of these fab linky parties!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Cake looks yummy. love it. Good luck with school. I'm sure she will enjoy it.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you carried out her requests very well - you are clever! All the best with first day of school, I was a bag of nerves last year when my daughter went full time. She will love it though, I'm sure! Still another 3 weeks off for our lot.

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely looking cake - just what a 5 year old dreams of :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty, Rainbow Dash, and teddy bears... yes, our girls could be best friends! Very cute cake :)

    -Emily @ myloveforwords.com
    (found you through the hope studios link party)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I just followed you and hoping you'll follow back :)
    http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fairly easy" looks unbelievably complicated to me. The cake is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...