Last year I put my name down to be a pattern tester for Megan Nielsen patterns. I tested the kids Tania Culottes last November and in June I was a tester for the Karri dress.
At the time I was snowed under with work and getting ready to go on holiday so didn't have time to make an interesting version, instead I stuck with fabric I had pre-washed and ready to go.
My choice of fabric means you can't see the detail of the pieced bodice, I think I am glad about that though as I am not a fan of the join between the pieces going right over the bust apex. The next time I make it I will use the lining piece for the main front as it doesn't have this join!
The dress is fully lined which is lovely and the next time I make it I will line it with something other than an old poly cotton sheet which makes the outer fabric lie funnily...
I'm now dreaming up a Christmas version!