A few holiday projects have been completed and most importantly little e has her passport!
I made this dress for little e along with a matching hat.
The dress and hat were made using a simplicity pattern which I added a bodice lining to as the material has embroidered flowers on it and was a bit rough on the inside.
I decided to modify the shorts I previously made for Big E.
I added a new waistband on the shorts and a pocket on the back using material from a shirt I bought at a charity shop. If you look closley you will see the damage that can be done with a badly used seam ripper!!
On a seperate note the shuttle launch still targeted for April the 19th so fingers crossed we will see it!!
My thoughts are with those in Japan at this terrible time.