Monday 3 October 2011

Owl tunic for Autumn

I have had this Oliver + S pattern since the summer and finally got round to making the top!

I got the fab Owl fabric when I was in Florida in April and have been saving it for an autumn project.

Little e goes to nursery for 2.5hrs every afternoon Mon to Thurs and manages to get filthy every day and has very few good clothes so that was the perfect excuse to make her a new top!



Now I just have to get her to wear it, she is a fuss pot at the moment and will only wear and do what she wants and if you don't let her she turns in to a screaming ball of fury......what will she be like in 10 years!!




6 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! Thanks for sharing over at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabric and such a gorgeous top you made with it! She'll be the envy of all the others at Nursery!!

    Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love owls. I would love for you to share at Bacon Time. The linky is every fri-mon. Come strut your stuff.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this little top and the pop of purple is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the FROG! I hope you will join me again this week! Plus, there is a HUGE giveaway included with this weeks party.
    Hope to see you there!
    HUGS~
    Jenni
    http://kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com/2011/10/frog-blog-love-linky-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely little top and the fabric is adorable. I hope it doesn't get too trashed at nursery, it would be a shame!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.