Tuesday 6 March 2012

A couple of cards

My Granny asked me to make two birthday cards for her sisters whose birthdays are later this month. That would have been fine if I had actually remembered more than half an hour before I was suppose to deliver them to her...These were very much rush jobs!



I like them though.

The 90 is stamped using a teeny heart flower stamp and I added the wee butterflies to break up the white. If I was to make it again I would make the card smaller and use fewer butterflies.

The other one is just a floral stamp, stamped as the background, and Happy Birthday printed out and stuck on with a wee bit of ribbon for embellishment.

All the inks are brilliance metallics, I love them!

We are almost finished Big E's room now so hopefully there will be some pics at the weekend once all his stuff is moved in! Little e is convinced she is moving with him though which could cause some upset...!








Linking up to these linky parties!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards!!
    You could never tell they were rush jobs :-)
    So Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are fab - don't look like rush jobs to me! Maybe you work well under pressure :) Love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute cards!! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday! www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.