Sunday 22 April 2012

DIY Swarovski Earrings

Have you ever visited Rebecca at My Girlish Whims? If not you should, it is a fab blog with a brilliant linky every Wednesday. Rebecca is doing a series of jewellery lessons at the moment and I decided to have a go!

Using her latest tutorial I made these!


I reused the Swarovski crystals from some very simple earrings I made to wear as a bridesmaid for my sister,
You can kind of see them, not going to make the pic too big though or all you see is my double chin :)

so all I had to buy was the chain and some more headpins, bargain for some gorgeous new earrings!









Linking up to these fab linky parties!

11 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty, love the colours - the Teal dress looks stunning too! Very lovely, happy picture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I'm following after finding you on blog hop - hope to see you following me at
    http://sewmuchclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm also finding you on blog hop. I'm at: http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful DIY earrings, Alison. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Thanks for linking back to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful earrings Alison!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!! I love them, and my daughter is sitting next to me and said they were beautiful too;)

    I'm stopping by from Blissful and Domestic's blog hop, I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog sometime.

    New follower,
    Shannon@SewSweetCottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunday Blog Hop. I am of course following you.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.