I am not really a New Years Resolution kind of person, but this year I have decided write down some things I want to achieve over the next 12 months, maybe I will do them if they are written down!!
- Shout less and read Unconditional Parenting again
- Loose weight so I am a healthy BMI (by June as we are going to a wedding and I want to fit the dress I made for another wedding in 2011 that has never properly fitted!)
- Do some type of cardio exercise every second day
- Do 5 mins of pilates and stretches every day
- Read 20 books
- Crochet myself this jumper (sweater),
|Lady Like Sweater - Free Pattern on Lion brand yarn|
- Knit myself this jumper, I am thinking it may be a little challenging but the wool is ordered so I have to try!!
- Crochet / Knit both the kids a cardigan or jumper.
Hopefully they are all achievable, the shouting one will be put to the test on Tuesday when the kids go back to school and make it a mission to wind me up as much as possible before we leave the house in the morning!