Friday 9 January 2015

DIY (Very) Big Earrings!


I was in hobbycraft (which is always dangerous) after Christmas and, in the name of market research, bought this kit. I have made up some learn to sew kits and booklets but have been researching other types of kits to see what you get for your money (not much it turns out...!).

This kit was made up of really cheap findings and beads and had minimal instructions, in fact they were just plain wrong in places and I had to go by the picture on the front of the box instead. I would not recommend this kit, definitely not worth the £9 it cost! Anyway I now have an enormous pair of earrings that I will never wear, they will go in my gift drawer!


Hopefully my next make will be more successful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.