Thursday 21 July 2011

Sassy Sites getting to know you!

I am taking part in a linky party for new blogs over at Sassy Sites.


Photobucket


It is a getting to know you so here are my answers:

Why did you decide to start blogging?
 
I read loads of blogs and felt that I couldn't really comment on other blogs if I didn't have my own!
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?
 
Looking after my two children and making things, anything!

What is your blog about?
 
A bit of everything but mostly things I have made. I am passionate about the environment so most posts have a recycling theme!
When do you find the time to blog?
 
In the evenings once the kids are in bed!

Why do you love blogging?
 
It is nice to know I am not the only person like me! I know no one in real life who likes making things!
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?
 
Not sure....maybe my latest 'Moneygram' as it was my very own idea!


1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog!! I am your newest follower checking you out from Sassy Sites. You can see my blog here if you'd like:)
    http://www.trashtotreasure-dominguezfam.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.