Thursday 31 May 2018

Me Made May 2018, the finale!

I can't believe a month is over already, how time flies when you are having fun!

Here is a wee round up of the last 10 days:


Day 22: A Liberty Print Renfrew, very well worn so a bit faded now, a keeper though.


Day 23:  A Simple Sew Shannon top lengthened to tunic length. A keeper although a bit tent like.


Day 24: B5771 See&Sew culottes. Ancient, made from ancient fabric, too big now so need taken in.


Day 25: Spotty Shorts - shortened Jocole skinny pants. Also too big, need taken in.


Day 26: A never worn copy of a RTW top in silk. Tent like but I like it!


Day 27: NL 6217 in cotton voile. Not worn much as it is rarely warm enough but I liked it today.


Day 28: A top from the Sew Serendipity book. My first ever make for myself and it was made using an Ikea duvet cover!


Day 29: Liberty print skirt and Megan Nielsen leggings. Both worn often, skirt now massive so has also been added to the take in pile!


Day 30: Simple Sew dress in African wax print. Also big now.



Day 31: Liberty print Lady Skater dress and Juniper Cardigan. Love both of these although I can hear my Mum declaring from on high that I need some new bras, my bust looks awful!


This has absolutely been my favourite Me Made May yet! I have actually managed no repeats, have worked my way through all the rarely worn items in my wardrobe, and taken a mug shot every day!

The only problem now is that I have a massive alterations pile and a list of patterns that I 'must' make!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.