Tuesday 13 May 2014

Book Review: Made By Yourself by Peter Fehrentz

The lovely people at Aurum Press sent me Made By Yourself by Peter Fehrentz, published by Jacqui Small, a couple of months ago to review, finally I have had the chance to sit down and have a good look at it.



All opinions are my own and honestly it is a great book!

There are a huge variety of projects, 48 in total, each is graded for skill level and cost which is really helpful.


There are projects for everyone, my husband loves this idea :


and I wish I had this book when I made my origami bow last year:


I waited to do the review because I really wanted to make these to show you,


I even bought the plaster, but I have been knee deep in utility room renovation and have not had time...soon!

Thanks again to Aurum Press for sending me the book , it is now officially one of my favourite craft project books!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.