My Top 10 Free Summer Sewing Patterns23:15
1. Kids Oliver + S Shorts
2. Kitschy Coo Kids Tennis Skirt
3. MADE Kids Basic Tee (no photo)
4. icandy handmade Everyday skirt
5. icandy handmade Maxi Skirt
6. By Hand London Circle Skirt App
7. Kirsten Kimono top by Maria Denmark
8. Blank Canvas Tee by Cake Patterns
9. Colette Sorbetto
10. By Hand London Polly Top (this is just a muslin - odd fabric choice I know :) )
I have made all these patterns this summer except the MADE basic tee which I made years ago, before I had this blog, hence no photo. I am planning on some separate posts for some of these but knowing me by the time I have done them summer will be over so thought I should share the patterns now before we are sewing for summer 2015...
Details of the kids shorts and skirt are here , Kimono top here, circle skirt here and the Sorbetto here (I have another one to show you soon - it is brilliant!).
It really is amazing what you can find for free from such generous talented people on the Internet. I have managed to fill almost all the gaps in my summer wardrobe without buying any patterns using only fabric that had been in my stash for too long. Basically it feels like I have a free summer wardrobe which can only be a good thing.
Now to try and address the glaring holes in my Autumn/Winter wardrobe!
Linking to some of these linky parties.