Friday 15 March 2013

A lot of snow and a teeny tiny hat!

What a week, it started like this

Blizzard like conditions...

followed by glorious sunshine!
which was tricky, especially since my husband took my snow tyres off last week... A 7min drive to school took 1hr 30mins and lots of digging when the car got stuck.

The kids had fun though!

Day 3 when the snow was melting so perfect for snowman making!

 The week has ended with a trip up north to collect a piano and hen house from my uncle's house.

  
3 hours in the car called for some crochet so I made a teeny tiny hat for my Nephew who is due to arrive in July!


I used this pattern and it was very easy and quick. I also made a tablet (ipad like thingy not vitamins!) cosy but more on that when I get  a photo of it!








4 comments:

  1. Wow you had a lot of snow! Way more than we had! That snowman looks fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lot of snow. We haven't had any this winter except for a few flurries that soon disappeared. Great snowman and hat.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bizarre weather, I agree! We were sledging in Monday! In March!

    V cute hat! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much snow!! The picture of the road with the mountains in the background is just beautiful! And I love the ones of your kids making the snow man- too cute! We rarely get that much snow where we live. I usually hope for one snow day a year (as in, no school ;) ), but I don't think we're going to get it this year! Love the hat too! Seriously- you're so creative. Have a great week, Alison!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.