Tuesday 26 March 2013

It's spring you say?...

Seeing as the UK appears to be skipping spring this year I decided some wool stash busting should be done. I don't have a huge yarn stash but it was exploding out of the box it was kept in so it needed shrunk a little!
 
I found this pattern which promised to use the exact amount of wool I had and be fairly quick to make.
Source
 I wasn't entirely what I was crocheting until the very end as the picture didn't give much away but it turned out fine and I have a nice new scarf!

Before
During
and after blocking.
Now I am hoping that since I have made a new scarf spring will appear and I will nave no need to wear it for at least 8 months!







Linking to some if these fab linky parties!

6 comments:

  1. That would be annoying for you, but I kinda hope you are right!aybe I should finish my coat? That might help too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scarf - love the colour! Hope you are not snowed under, we seem to have escaped the white stuff, but it is still blooming cold brrrrr!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks very fiddly and complicated. I AM impressed with your perseverance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous scarf! I love scarves that are a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf. Unusual.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that scarf! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.