Sunday 1 January 2012

Hogmanay Craft Bonanza!

I spent some of Hogmanay trying to do some crafting before the turn of the year (also I think my husband would have not been very pleased if I told him the massive bag of baubles was going back in the attic for another year!!).

I have had baubles sitting for a year waiting to be made in to a wreath and finally....


 It turned in to an oval wreath but I quite like it!

I got a bit carried away with the glue gun and made a couple of bauble balls


the red one for my Mum and the other one for for me. Photos are not great but they look fab in real life! I don't take the decorations down until Epiphany so they will at least be up for a week!

Happy New Year Everyone, Lang may yer lum reek!






Linking to these fab linky parties!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love those bauble balls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I especially like the red bauble ball! Fabulous!!
    Wishing you all the best for a wonderful 2012!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bauble wreath - that is one I will be attempting next Christmas! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely copy! I did! hehe :) I really enjoyed creating the post- very nostalgic to look back on the year! Happy New Year, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh..great use of clearance Christmas balls! I think I shall copy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.