Thursday 12 January 2012

Love: Chipboard Letter 'Art'

I have a motto for life:

'Love all mankind as you would yourself' 

whether you are religious or not I think if everyone adopted this attitude the world would be a lot nicer place to live in!

I made this

a couple of years ago and it used to hang on the picture wall at the old house (yet to find a space here...) but I fancied something a bit more colourful so, using some chipboard letters from my stash, I russled up this


It was so simple to do:

I took a canvas that has been at the bottom of a drawer for a year (hence the dents you can see in the pics) and checked my letters would fit.

 Then decided the plain canvas was a bit dull and, seeing an opportunity to use some of my glitter mountain, put double sided tape round the edges of the canvas then glittered them.

I then stuck the letters on using a ruler to make sure they were straight.

I love how it turned out, simple but colourful!








Have you entered my Bloggy Birthday Giveaway??


Linking to these fab linky parties!


6 comments:

  1. You know I love a bit of bling lol! Looks fab, great use of chipboard letters x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Thanks for sharing.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ... and such a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! and great way to use some of that glitter! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...thanks for sharing! Glad to have you at Things I’ve Done Thursday!

    http://www.bearrabitbear.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.